Designed to mulch and cut brush up to 2″ in diameter. You will easily maneuver through tight spaces and have the flexibility to cut brush. The Brush Wolf 4200 is just the right size at 3.5 feet to clear trails, manage overgrowth on your ranch, farm or property.
One-piece of formed 10 gauge steel deck provides structural integrity and makes this compact cutter built to last. Front and rear chain curtain aids in mulching and the reduction of debris discharge. Front chains are replaceable. Couplers and hoses are standard with all Brush Wolf models.
- Overall Width: 43.750"
- Overall Length: 58.250"
- Weight: 469 lbs
- Blade Carrier Type: 1" Thick Bar
- Blades: (2) 1/2" x 4" w/suction
- Blade Rotation: CCW
- Cutting Capacity Max: 2"
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Motor Protection: Pressure Reliefs
- Motor Protection: Cushion Block
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA.
- Nylon Hose Sleeves: STD
- Flat Face couplings: STD
- Gearbox Seal Guard: STD
- Optimum GPM 14: (Max 20)
- Weight (LB): 469
- PSI Min./Max.: 2500 / 3500